Thursday, January 29, 2009

This day...

Has been interesting, and it's only 10:00AM!

Prayers go out to the Cooper family in their time of need. We love you guys and are here for you whenever you need us.

I've been talking back and forth to some lady on Craigslist about a nice house they have for rent, but they want me to fill out an online credit report....hmmm...kinda scary. I'm getting some advice on how to handle her. Hopefully something will work out soon.

Buddy wants to be out of the oilfield so bad. Please keep us in your prayers. We're hoping something opens up for him soon, but with the economy the way it is all we can do is let go and let God.

1 comment:

  1. I'm prayin for yall! And thanks for the prayers for our fam ;) I love you oh and thank you so much for coming Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete