Tuesday, January 3, 2012

March for Babies

I know I'm a little late to the game.  But I will be walking for March of Dimes In May.  I have set a LOW goal because I have never done this before.  I'm hoping to raise more than this, but I wanted to be logical about what I could afford if no one was able to donate. 
If you would like to help me reach my (incredibly low) goal, you can click my badge to the right.  I'm hoping some people will join me in walking for the babies that leave earth too soon. 
If you are interested in walking with me, please let me know.  I would love to have a team out there for my family, my close friends, and for my internet friends who have said goodbye to their babies too soon.

It's crazy how much your perspective changes when you lose a child. 

May 5, 2012
Wolf Pen Creek Ampatheater
8:00 am

Be there. Support March of Dimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment