Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finding the Good

Today has been a good day.  When I first woke up I didn't want to get out of bed, but I did it, slowly but surely.  I left Caylee laying there, peacefully.  When I walked into the living room I found grandma rocking in the rocking chair with the window open, she was reading her bible.  It was such a peaceful thing to walk in on.  I love spending time with grandma, talking or just sitting around.  Kristen came over and cooked an amazing lunch, and stayed and talked for a long time.  Buddy's mom came over and cleaned my floors and bathrooms.  Needless to say, with her cleaning, everything feels amazing! :)

Caylee cuddled up to grandma and took a nap, (3 hours) apparently, she loves her grandma too! The day went on without much activity, until mom got here. Amanda S. showed up and cooked an awesome dinner.  I think I'm getting spoiled. 

Kyndal has been in my thoughts all day.  I looked at my best friends wedding pictures today, and I wanted to cry. I was 7 months pregnant with Kyndal when she got married.  I will always cherish the pictures I have of her inside.  Amanda doesn't even know how much more it means to me, that I got to be a part of her wedding while I was pregnant with my Kyndal. My baby girl is loved by many, but I don't think anyone will ever miss her as much as I do. 

"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me." 
 Psalms 50:15

No comments:

Post a Comment