Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Laid to Rest

Today, we buried my baby girl.  We had to wait for her seal to come in before she was laid to rest.  It was hard to say goodbye again, but she is in a better place.  I have my selfish moments, where I wish she wasn't taken so soon, but I know she is singing and playing in heaven and she will forever be happy.  My life has been forever changed by Kyndal Grace, and I hope she can change other lives as well. 

Buddy and I are doing good, we both have our moments.  He has seriously been so strong for me, and he's been putting up with more than he should have to.  My body has been through a lot,  not only did I have a baby less than a week ago, I have a cold that I can't shake.  I feel like I constantly want to sleep.

On another note.  I have been pumping so I can donate my milk to someone in need.  I contacted milkbank.org and I have also been posting on "Eats on Feets: Texas".  I haven't found anyone yet.  If you know of anyone, send them my way.  I'm not sure how long I will pump, but I want to donate what I can.

Kyndals Playground has also had some donations.  I will be working on some more items to add to the store so there will be more options to choose from.  If you have any suggestions, feel free to contact me.  I love making new things.  I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday. 

3 comments:

  1. Ruthy,
    I cannot imagine the pain you are going through. Jessica let me know and I want you to know that Noe and I are praying for you and Buddy. It is ok to let the tears wash your soul right now. That is true healing. You are in our thoughts daily.
    Love you,
    Noe, Shalonda, Victoria & Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about your little girl. The fact that you are donating your breastmilk is amazing and wonderful, a real tribute to your daughter. She's already changing people's lives. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Meegs-I truely feel like that was a part of my healing process. Thank you. I know she has forever changed my life, and I hope she continutes to change lives until I am old and grey! ;)

    ReplyDelete