Saturday, October 22, 2011

Yesterday...

Buddy left for work.  It shook my world a little bit.  It was hard to go from being with him every second, to him being so far and so busy I only get random texts and a few calls.  I miss him, but I am so thankful he will only be gone until Thurday night.

I also came home to the most amazing gifts.  The girls from BOTB, got together got caylee the cutest little bear (that she is IN LOVE with).  For me, they got something I will forever cherish. 





I bawled like a baby when I opened these boxes.  The inscription says "The Lord called me from the womb, from the body of my mother He named my name, Kyndal Grace-October 12, 2011".  It is too beautiful for words.  I have no idea how to thank these ladies enough. Love you girls. You have all been there for me, and so supportive, you are all awesome.

I've decided that I am going to take at least one new picture of Caylee a day.  About a year ago, I completely stopped taking pictures. I don't know why, it just happened.  Today, that all changes. 

-Ruthy

2 comments:

  1. We love you. I just ordered a hat from you :-) <3 isha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Isha! I hope you're enjoying your hat! :)

    ReplyDelete