Sunday, October 23, 2011

Oh, How He Loves


Today isn't even halfway over, and it's already a sad one.  We had church this morning, which was awesome, but it was sad that it was my first time in sunday school with all the kids, not pregnant and not with my baby.  I kept looking down at my empty stomach.  I imagined in so many practices, my first service with out an inside baby would mean, I finally had my outside baby.  Kyndal was there with me this morning though, I just know it.  My my arms are empty without my baby girl here, but, Oh, how He loves me, how He loves me so... I have to remember how this was all for a reason, and He loves me, even through this.




Next time will be better, it will become normal without her here, but I will always miss her, I will always remember the days she was with me.  Lord, continue to show me how much You love me.
-Ruthy

No comments:

Post a Comment