Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Today

I made this sticky bun breakfast ring for breakfast.  I followed the recipe like she says to do it, not like the pictures look.  I only used ONE can of biscuits, she says she used two in the pictures but that she would just do one from now on.  So this is what they're suppose to look like. ;) They were good, quick and easy.  I will definitely keep this recipe on hand. 
Before baking
After baking
After flipping

I am going to a M.E.N.D. meeting tonight.  I'm excited about it.  I'm not sure how it will go, but I am hoping to meet some people who can relate to me, in this area of my life.

And now for a random picture of Caylee, are you ready?


Don't mind my hair, I just got out of the bath and I was heading to bed -Caylee

Don't judge me for putting up this picture, she's not even using the potty (as you can tell by the closed lid). Who knows who she was trying to act like here.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment