Saturday, November 5, 2011

This Can't be MY Life...

Can it?
This book isn't really sitting on MY table waiting for ME to read it, is it?

(Books like this should never say "National Best Seller" at the top.)
I keep asking God to wake me up from this horrible nightmare, but the days just keep passing.  It's just so hard to believe that I am the mother of an angel baby.  I keep telling Caylee she's my angel on earth and Kyndal us my angel in heaven.
The days seem to be getting better.  I had a great day yesterday, everytime Kyndal came to my mind all I could do was smile.  I know she's in a better place, it's just hard to imagine why she's there instead of here. 

I let Caylee paint a picture to go in our room, Here's a preview of her fun.
When I get some other pretties hung up next to the picture, I will post the fisished product.  She had a blast, She eventually had paint all over her legs lol.

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose"
Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment