Thursday, November 3, 2011

Please Go Make This

So yummy, and good for you!  (If you don't devour the whole recipe, like I did).

My life, One minute you're up, one minute you're down.  I may try to go to a M.E.N.D. (Mothers Enduring Neonatal Death) meeting this coming Tuesday night.  Buddy thinks I'm crazy, but it's not counseling, it's a support group.  I really want to meet other moms who have gone through this.  Maybe we can help each other.  I might be crazy... who knows. LOL.

I started reading "Empty Cradle, Broken Heart" I have to take it a little at a time.  There was a part I got to that really struck a chord with me.  It talked about after your baby is born you look forward to all the milestones you would hit, things you would do with them, you focus on the future.  With the baby you loose, you will never get to experience those times in their lives or your lives.  That is something I have to remember, stop focusing on what will never be, and remember where she is.  She is waiting for us in heaven, getting loved on by angels and the Lord. Now I have to focus on MY future.  What I am going to do with this, I have to focus on Caylee, my husband, future children.  Kyndal will always be my baby and a huge part of our lives, even though she only stayed a short time.  I have memories with her, though they are few they're still memories I will forever cherish.

"For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."
Jeremiah 29:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment