Saturday, November 12, 2011

One Month

Happy one month in heaven my beautiful Kyndal Grace.

One month ago today we said hello, and then goodbye to our angel baby.  Today has actually been a good day.  I went on a shopping trip with the church girls, (window shopping) it was nice to keep my mind occupied on a day like today. 

Kristen and I were talking an the way home, and I was telling her about praying for Kyndal, and all the babies in our church.  I always prayed for the Lord to have His way in their lives and to use them for HIS glory.  I truly believe He answered my prayers for Kyndal.  As bad as I want her here with me, I think she had a greater purpose, she fulfilled it and is waiting on the seeds that were planted to grow with the help of the people who's lives she impacted.

When my heart is breaking, You're still worthy.
Hallelujah,
It is well with my soul, YOU are in control.

Through sorrow and pain, victory or blessing, persecution, prosperity, I'll be praising you
I didn't make this video so please ignore the intro stuff.


"I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."
1 Samuel 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment